7 STEPS TO GET THINGS DONE
I find that juggling businesses, especially the ones we are actively involved in, takes a lot of time. Sometimes, I get lost in space and forget what I originally was set out to do. Do you?
I write down a list for the week, and then a daily list. It never works out because of life’s little interruptions, like family issues that need prompt attention or a phone call from someone interested in an MLM I’m selling, etc. So here is what I do and it is working out so much better to help me get my “daily tasks” done.
1. Wake up, have coffee and go over my daily list. Meditate for 15 minutes (that’s part of my ongoing personal growth) Give thanks to God (I have so much to be thankful for).
2. Then go to all my social networks. I start off with syndicating some of my tribe buddies in the community. Then I’m off to my emails, then facebook, twitter etc. I spend 2 – 3 hours doing this.
3. TAKE A BREAK – tear myself away from the computer, because if I don’t… I’ll realize it is dinner time. Go to the gym or take a walk with the dogs to get sunshine. Anything that will keep the “Health” part of my day.
4. Phone calls: As a psychic I have to make time for that too, so I schedule them together because if they are all over the place, I lose focus.
5. Spend time with family for dinner and have a 2 hour break for that. This means taking off skype, not answering phone calls, basically unplugging myself.
6. The evenings are reserved for webinars, or call backs to my prospects, and clients.
7. I may stay up too late, but that’s when I’m inspired to write a blog, or network with friends.
So THERE YOU HAVE IT…A FEW SIMPLE TO GET THINGS DONE.