30 Day Challenges
You may have seen 30-day challenges on Facebook comments, or in your niche. Guess what: they really do work!
Here’s My Current 30-Day Challenge
I’ve chosen the goal of creating an original product. “Only 30 days to develop a product?” you might ask. Not exactly. It has been a product in the making for a long time, but I have been procrastinating with only rough outlines and thoughts for months now.
It’s Already Working For Me!
I have a random collection of ideas, but they just run in circles. Since I’ve committed to this 30-day challenge, though, I’m taking action to focus more specifically on what my creation. I actually made the time to squeeze in a project or two even while taking a trip this weekend.
Here’s How It Can Work for You!
No matter what the challenge is: Never give up. It is always great to do a challenge with someone else. In my case, Ken Pickard (“The Network Dad”) has given me the “push” I needed. I am grateful for having his guidance, here.
To do a 30-day challenge here are some tips to help you be realistic and complete your goal.
- Before you make a commitment, assess your time management.
- Make sure you can devote enough time to it.
- It is best to do it with another person or a group of people. They may have different goals in mind, but its more about making you accountable for your actions than it is about sharing the same goals. A group may post each day on Facebook or other social media and give you further incentive.
- Being in a 30-day challenge gives you the time you need to look deeply into yourself and make a promise to yourself that you will have it completed.
- 30-day challenges work for me because they keep me focused on my goals.
Some Suggested 30-day Challenges
1. Blog Challenge: If you want to spiff up your blog, do it in 30 days. Get your plugins in order, make sure you have an optin offer, and do your static pages like the About Me. Maybe you want to write one pillar post as part of this challenge, or perhaps a series of shorter posts on a single topic.
2. Video Challenge: Commit to doing a video each and every day for 30 days. Post them to You Tube.
3. Weight Loss Challenge: Create a healthy menu and stick to it, while doing a chosen exercise daily, for 30 days.
So What Are You Waiting For?
You must accept many responsibilities to become successful in your business. Accepting challenges is one of the most important. It gives you a sense of accomplishment and takes you out of your unproductive comfort zone.
So get started as soon as you’re ready to create your success!